Saturday, August 27, 2005

Things to Come..

Sadly, I have become very cynical and negative regarding the future of America. We are definitely losing our edge in education, technology, etc. to other nations of the world. I attribute this to a number of issues which I plan to discuss in the future:

  • Corporate Greed

  • Advertising

  • Insurance

  • Cockiness

  • The rich get richer and the middle class gets
    screwed

  • Computer Hackers

  • etc.

I have experienced most of this firsthand and will produce examples from real life. This upsets me because we were at one time the premier nation on the planet but recently have become complacent and, although I will probably not live to see it, we are in the future definitely going to pay for it. It is truly very sad...



No comments: